Love FOOD, MUSIc, ART, & COCKTAILS? WE ARE HIRING!
Harlem Underground is looking to hire a creative person with a passion for food with cultural connections to Jamaica / Caribbean and an understanding of Jamaican cuisine. Bartending experience is necessary..
- Working in a self sufficient environment alone or with other servers
- Creating the FOH staff schedule
-Training Staff - enforcing existing policies & procedures
- Availability to work events / parties as bartender (we host some awesome late night events!)
- Covering shifts if no other staff member is available to work
-Maintaining & Enforcing general cleanliness in restaurant (pertaining to Front of House only)
- Adhering to all Smart Serve and Food handling and health & safety procedures
- Communicating with upper management regarding upcoming events, parties and buyouts
- Creating drink specials
- Creating seating layouts for evening shifts
- Ensuring customer reservations are confirmed
- 4 shifts a week ( availability on Friday and Saturday evenings are required)
$14.50/hr + tips
Inspired by the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920s, Harlem celebrates the joy of Toronto’s cultural diversity and the art of entertaining. It is a rebirth of creativity in food, art, music, and cocktails. Harlem has crafted a menu that is full of flavour. The cuisine is a blend of afro-american/afro-caribbean inspired dishes with a modern twist.
Job Type: Full-time / 4 Shifts a Week